CORPORATE POLICY

RETURN POLICY

MARJE DU JOUR offers a repair service for MARJE DU JOUR products purchased from marjedujour.com , send us a email , explaining your request along with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Maximun in two days,we send to you answered about your case.

INTERNACIONAL SHIPPING

MARJE DU JOUR sends the products to all the countries of the world, taking into account that these countries allow this exercise.

  • A percentage of the shipment is paid by the buyer, and the other percentage is paid by MARJE DU JOUR. Approximately, the buyer pays 65% of the shipping cost and the remaining 35% is paid by MARJE DU JOUR, generally, but it can change, according to the case.

  • The cost is depends on the location of the country from which the purchase is made.

  • MARJE DU JOUR delivers the product in a period of 10 to 12 working days.

  • If you need a product in less time or you need the product quickly you should write us to the email: sales@marjedujour.com

  • If your purchase exceeds $ 1000 the shipping is free.

CUSTOM-MADE CLOTHING

Custom-made clothing is a special luxury service, which MARJE DU JOUR offers its clients, in order to make exclusive designs, such as dresses for special events, made to measure for the person, this service is directly with the interested client, in which we first listen to the client's request, then proceed to put it in contact with the designer to do the project; custom-made clothing defines the design and the price of the final product in mutual agreement with the customer.

NATIONAL SHIPPING

The national shipping does not have any cost, and the delivery of the product, will take place within 7 working days from the day the purchase was made.

  • If you need a product in less time or you need the product quickly you should write us to the email: sales@marjedujour.com

PRODUCT CARE

The care of the products is of the customer's care, the use of the basic instructions of washing and care, this exercise is essential at the time of making any claim.

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

EXCLUSIVE SERVICES

The exclusive services of MARJE DU JOUR like custom-made clothing, that are part of our brand, and are for the exclusive use of the clients of the brand, they contact us with the aim of creating an exclusive design for them.

All our visitors can have access to our exclusive services.

Social responsibility is part of compromise that MARJE DU JOUR have with our planet, we always work taking into account the care of the land and the environment, for this reason we try to always use elements that do not harm the environment, we do not use plastic in our packaging, to mitigate climate change and protect our planet, we want to invite you to help our planet and take care of it.

SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

FOLLOW US

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon

MAY WE HELP YOU?

Contact Us

Marje Du Jour Updates.

By signing up, you accept the terms of marje du jour's privacy policy.

© 2018 MARJE DU JOUR - All rights reserved.

social

Responsibility